Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Just Work Out

An article I read today suggested that as long as you work out, it doesn't really matter what you do or where you do it. Whatever gets you moving is a good thing. So now I can stop complaining about how I don't have enough money to go to the gym and throw myself into Denise Austin. I'm also thinking about taking a karate class. I always feel better about working out when my mind is engaged as well. So I think picking up a new skill while exercising will help keep me motivated.

If anyone's reading this, feel free to comment on what you do for exercise and how you stay motivated. It's be great if we could all learn from each other.

Off to see the nutritionist today. I'll let you know how it goes.

And lastly, check out this article from New Zealand about how eating healthy can boost self confidence.

1 comment:

Dinah Susan said...

Clearly my workout of choice is dance. For me and a lot of my dance friends, it's like we aren't even working out, while strectching, working on technique, rehearsing full numbers.

Dance classes, or even dancing around your room, are a great way to work out that is fun, gets your heart rate going quickly and is a total body workout.

~Dinah